Followers

11 February 2009

Challenge Number 2-- Sketch

Well thank you for all that participated this past week, I loved seeing all of your hearty creations. Be sure to stop back later to see whom won the Candy. For this week I have my offical first sketch (you know the first one that I have actually taken the time to draw out.) For this week's prize is some stamped images from my many stamps, including the one of the bunny for easter below.
The Design Team's inspiration. To see how they made their creations check out there blog links to the right.

Steph's



Deena

Jaime's

7 comments:

  1. Great sketch! Lovely DT cards. I'm definitely going try out the sketch! Have a great week!
    Els
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic sketch ~love it!! great cards girls!!
    here is my card
    thanks for looking
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a really great sketch!
    Adorable DT cards!
    ... Joyful Stamper: Steller!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ladies fab DT's and a great sketch too :)
    Here is my entry.
    TYFL, hope you like it :)
    Val xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely selection of DT cards. Love the sketch to. here's my entry

    Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was such a fun sketch to do! Love the DT cards--Wow!
    Here is mine:
    http://ifeelacardcomingon.blogspot.com/2009/02/this-card-is-for-two-different.html

    ReplyDelete