Followers

18 February 2009

Challenge Number 3

This week I am back with another sketch for you to have your hand at. Thank you to those who tried out last week's sketch-- I will be back later to pick a winner. Well without further adue here is this week's prize. Star stamp set from Autumn Leaves and 4 metal tokens from Close to my Heart.

Here is my sketch for you. . .
Here are the lovely DT's takes on the sketch, make sure to check out their blogs for how they did their creations. Deena's Lovely Flowering Card

Steph's Cute monkey Card

Jaime's half flap card

4 comments:

  1. This was a great sketch! Here's my entry:
    http://ifeelacardcomingon.blogspot.com/2009/02/color-inspiration-42-and-crafty.html
    Thank you!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch! Here is my entry. Thanks for looking.
    x Natasha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great sketch i really enjoyed working with it thankyou.
    Here is my card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab sketch to follow and great cards from you ladies :)
    Here is my entry.
    Thanks for looking:)
    Val xxx

    ReplyDelete