Followers

Design Team Call

Design Team Call - Crafty Creations Challenges has a DT call for one position. Click here for more info

04 March 2009

Challenge Number 5

Welcome to Crafty Creations Challenges for Challenge #5. Thank you for those who entered last weeks sketch challenge I really enjoyed seeing your takes on the sketch. For this week I have another sketch for you (it is the last one for a little while atleast). The prize this week is being kindly donated by Ms.Deena of ACreativeNeed. She is celebrating a recent Birthday, Blog-o-versary, and the opening of her very own online store, so go give her a looksee. She will be back next week with a lovely DT piece to share.
Here is your sketch challenge for this week.


Steph


Jaime

Have fun and we can't wait to see what you come up with. I will be back later today to draw for the winner of last weeks prize. Remember to visit the design team for more info on their artwork.

>

2 comments:

  1. Lovely DT-cards!! And a great sponsor, thanks!!

    I called my card 'spring'...

    My card!

    Thanks for looking,

    Greetings,

    Saskia xx

    ReplyDelete