Followers

01 April 2009

Crafty Creations Challenge # 9

Are you ready for another challenge? I hope so, because we've got another fun one for you! This week's challenge is FABRIC. Remember, we accept any craft project for our challenges so get creative and show us what you can make with fabric! Have fun with it!
Now for some inspiration, take a look at what our design team made! This is Saskia and Ali's first design samples for our challenges and look at what they came up with!! Gorgeous creations aren't they?
Thanks for playing everyone! We'll be back with a prize offering and last week's winner soon! Don't forget to link up your creations by Tuesday April 7th.

Saskia



Jaime


Ali



Deena

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm the first one! ;)

    This was a lovely challenge and DT's projects are great. Specially Jaime's one.

    Here is my entry with a HUG ;)

    hugs, moi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great challenge and gorgeous DT creations !!!!

    Here is my entry

    Thanks for looking,

    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects from the design team! I've done a choker, i hope it counts.
    Here's mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge, outstanding DT work.
    I agree with Moi that Jaime's design is gorgeous, I hope she takes orders! ;-)
    You can find my (real simple) entry here. TFL
    Els
    x

    ReplyDelete