Followers

12 May 2009

Challenge # 15- Chocolate

Hi all, it is me, Jaime, here to set the challenge of the week. In honor of National Chocolate Day on May 15th, I have dedicated this challenge to Chocolate! My first true love! We are graced with another fabulous Sponsor this week . . . Art's Alley

Art's Alley has donated this lovely necklace for this weeks winner. Make sure to check out their shop, lots of cute necklaces at great prices!


So this week we want to see Chocolate! It can be chocolate, hold chocolate, look like chocolate, taste like chocolate, get the idea.

We are lucky to have Tabitha with us this week as well for a Guest Design Spot:

Ali's covered Chocolate Bars

Saskia's yummy Cookie Monster piece.


Deena's So Chocolate looks like I could eat it Birthday Card.


Jaime's Chocolate covered Chocolate holder bag.

10 comments:

  1. great designs from the team love them all great challenge too love cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the inspirations, the chocolate challenge was fun for me to play with. Looking forward to making this a regular. Here is my entry for this week.

    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1345523?cat=500&ppuser=129892

    Thank you for looking and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Saskia,
    I have an award over at my blog for you. This looks like an awesome challenge I will have to play a long.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great CHOCOLATE cards!! I should play too - gotta see if I can get home early one evening from work so I can make something yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the theme,
    You can see my creation for this weeks challenge HERE on my blog,
    Thanks for looking,
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmmm, these are all so yummy, I think I just gained 5 lbs. lol! Actually, this is my favorite kind of chocolate--all the sweetness with none of the calories (gotta get into those short shorts this summer, haha)! :) TFS all of the wonderful design team's samples and specil thanks to Saskia for being my personal inspiration to come over and join in the fun too! Off to create something chocolatey! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. YUMBLY challenge ladies - and great inspiration too! Here is my card...there maybe more....being a chocolate lover!!! LOL!

    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1346693?nocache=1

    Thanks for the opportunity to play!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummy challenge !!!
    You can find my chocolate card hereThanks for looking,

    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Does eating choclate while making the card count for extra points?! LOL

    Here is my cardLynne
    x

    ReplyDelete