Followers

20 May 2009

Challenge #16 Metal

It's time for another Crafty Creations challenge. Thanks to all of you who participated in last week's chocolate challenge - the winner will be announced soon...

This week we challenge you to use metal in your project. Our super sponsor is The Earring Boutique and the lucky winner of this challenge will receive a beautiful pair of 14 K swarovski crystal earrings. Head over to the Earring Boutique and check out Sandy's beautiful work.


Here's a little inspiration from the design team. Our Guest Designer this week is Paula of Pollys Card Heaven and she made this cute Christening card.



Saskia embellished her adorable ATCs with metal accents.

The metal charms on Deena's mini travel journal are the perfect touch.

How much fun is Jaime's memo board - I'd love this in my house!

And finally I chose to make an altered altoid tin for a gift card.


Leave a comment with a link to your project - we can't wait to see your creations with metal!

11 comments:

  1. ooooooo
    I want them earrings, lol,
    Be back soon with my entry,
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. HERE is my entry,
    Adore them earrings,
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant theme and gorgeous creations from the DT Here is my card.Hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!

    I'm realizing, I need more metal!!!
    I used "metal" as a theme and a bit of metal embellies!
    checkout my heavy metal card:
    ... Joyful Stamper: Rocking Teen Birthday!Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh lovely earrings!
    The DT cards projects are beautiful as always.
    Hope you like mine.

    Here it is!Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the wonderful inspiration with this challenge, you can see my card at sashayward.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great challenge, have added a metal charm to my card, you can See it hereClairex

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are all fantastic, and so inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea for the challenge! Those earrings are gorgeous! Great DT samples!
    Here's mine: http://ifeelacardcomingon.blogspot.com/2009/05/crafty-creations-challenge-16.html#links

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete