14 July 2009

Challenge #24: Travel

It's that time of year when most of us want to get away for a vacation or a day at the beach. So this week's challenge on Crafty Creations is TRAVEL. We welcome all types of crafts and can't wait to see what you create!!

I am sponsoring this week's prize, which is a 'riot of ribbon'. The winner will receive a huge package of Stampin' Up! ribbon - approximately 25 yards (jar not included).

If you would like to join us as part of our Design Team, please read this post for more details and enter our challenges from now until the end of July adding DTC to your link, so we can see your work. We will be announcing the new team members at the beginning of August.

Here are some travel projects the Design Team created to inspire you:

Guest designer Claire










Upload your project using Mister Linky below. If it is not working, please leave a link to your entry in the comments section. If uploading to SCS, please use keyword CCCW24.


11 comments:

  1. AS MR. LINKY IS SICK- HERE IS WHAT I DID JUST NOW
    HERE IS MY CARD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope ya like wha i did with the fun theme this week ! :) awesome projects by the dt! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy I got my card made earlier today. I just love the travel theme and your inspiration is awesome. Thanks for having me.

    Kindly, Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoi Saskia ,
    your work is Lovley !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the challenge, here's my card:
    http://www.myscrapbookingblog.com/2009/07/16/i-think-i-can/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea for a challenge and I love the variations of inspiration! My card is here
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi all,
    Hope mine fits the bill, have left it with Mr Linky.
    Hugs,
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  8. am having problems copying and pasting link to the the blog onto my own, any ideas???
    thanks for the challenge, had fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. http://creationsdecheri.blogspot.com/2009/07/traveling-card.html has my card

    ReplyDelete