Followers

29 July 2009

Challenge #26

Hello!
Before I get to this week's challenge, I would like to introduce you to our new DESIGN TEAM MEMBERS!
Thanks to all of you who shared your fabulous entries with us this last few weeks, and I do mean fabulous!! You all made it very difficult to choose just 2 new DT members!! We actually decided to invite 4 of you instead of just 2!!

Ann (Raindrop Echo Designs)
Mandy (Diaries of a craftaholic and demented housewife)
Claire (Crafty Bits by Hope Jacare) Current Guest Designer
Shelly (Shellys Card Blog)

Please welcome our new DT members! We are very excited to have them join our team!!

We will reveal their first challenge work with you all next week!

Now on to our current challenge: It is an INSPIRATION CHALLENGE this week!

Please have a look at the lovely art work of Lauren Alexander and let the colors, or images spark your imaginations and inspire your own unique creations! I am directing you to her blog, as her shop is closed until August 2nd! :( I had no idea when I set the challenge.) But, please do visit her ETSY SHOP as it is a real treat!!

I am sponsoring this week's challenge with an assortment of Stampin' Up! products. We will randomly pick a winner at the end of the week, so be sure to link your creations no later than Tuesday August 4 midnight EST time.


Have fun with the challenge! Here's what the DT came up with this week, for your inspiration:

Our Guest Designer
Claire



Please link your creations to Mister Linky. He's been behaving lately, but if you should have any trouble, just leave us a link in the comments.

When uploading to SCS please use keyword CCCW26

We can't wait to see what you do!!

Deena


10 comments:

  1. I just love the inspiration again this week Deena dear! How I love the kid feel to Lauren's paintings. Fine inspiration you girls all created, thanks for having me... again!

    I love coming over and showing off! LOL

    Kindly, Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. so delighted to be part of the DT!!! really looking forward to being part of the team!

    Mandyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren's painting are such fun!!!
    I left my link with the MR, will leave it here too!
    ... Joyful Stamper: Let's Bee Crafty!

    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you SO much for this challenge! I loved Lauren's artwork and was definitely inspired!! I love the card I made and will definitely be watching her blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this challenge, I love Lauren's artwork! I've left a link with Mr Linky, thanks again!

    Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi all,
    Sorry, last post went a bit wierd.
    Lovin the inspiration this week, I've left my attempt with Mr Linky.
    Hugs to all,
    Teri
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do not do well with inspirations, but was inspired by colors and "layout" of a couple of her samples. Thanks for the great samples and for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete