Followers

22 July 2009

Sketch Challenge #25

It is once again my(Jaime) turn to host the challenge. The weeks just seem to be flying by. I have to appoligize if I have not been by to see your lovely creations last week. I will work hard to get them all in this week and visit all of last weeks yet too. It has been a busy summer here and I haven't even started canning from the garden. This week I came up with a sketch for you to try. Feel free to use it as part of a scrapbook page as well as cards or other crafts.



This week's prize is the paper packet I used from CTMH for my project this week. The level 2 Tinkerin' Packet includes 12 B&T with 2 of 6 designs and 10 cordination Cardstock.

Feel free to visit my CTMH website. If you ever want to place an order just email me and I will take care of it with direct shipping to you inside the US and Cananda or I will send it to you outside the US.


Tabitha

Saskia


Deena


Claire our Guest Designer for the Month.


Jaime


Clicking on the Design Team's Name will bring you to their blog so you can see how they made their lovely creations. Miss Ali is out ill this week, but don't worry she will be back next week.

Now remember to link to Mister linky, but if he isn't working quite right feel free to leave a link in the comment section. Also this will be the last week for Design Team Call entrants so leave a DTC behind your name if you are interested. We will post our picks the begining of August. Good Luck to Everyone.

If you upload to SCS please add keyword CCCW25 .



13 comments:

  1. I'm not sure Mr. Linky is working today. Please let me know.
    geomacd@windstream.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok i posted one link but it looks like 2 are showing up?? whats up with mr linky nothing but problems lately please disregard or delete the im a dork link as it doesnt perntain to this entry .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope this meets the guidelines. Thanks for the sketch and great examples.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great challenge from you girls, and quite a big one for me. Once I decided upon the papers, everything smoothed out naturally. Thank you for having me again.

    I love what all of you came up with. Kindly, Peggy.

    sorry I'm late, dh on holiday at home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have forwarded my circle of friends logo on to you as you always leave such encouraging comments and take time to visit and see what I am up to. Always appreciated. Please visit my blog and accept my friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi all,
    Great sketch to work with this week. Have left mine with Mr. Linky.
    Hugs to all,
    Teri
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic Sketch. Thanks for the inspiration! All the cards are fabulous!
    Had a great time playing with the sketch you provided.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous cards Everyone of them x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I so appreciate them.I loved your blog and I think I will participate in the challenges
    Hugs
    Lila

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the challenge...my first ever to try. This challenge to me way out of my comfort zone as there were so many parts to the layout. I enjoyed it though and hope to do next weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It has been awhile since I've taken part in a challenge, have been extremely busy, know that is no excuse. This was really hard for me, but think the card turned out okay.

    ReplyDelete