05 August 2009

Crafty Creations Challenges # 27

We have such a treat for you this week!! Our new DESIGN TEAM members are here and they have some fabulous creations to share with us all!!

Also, please welcome our GUEST DESIGNER for the month of August! JENN (JENN's GREAT ESCAPE) is here!!

You could be our next month's GUEST DESIGNER, all you have to do is keep on submitting your wonderful projects for our challenges and we may contact you to ask you to share your work right here with us!

On to our CHALLENGE~ This week, find ways to use BUTTONS on your projects.

I will be sponsoring our challenge this week with a STAMPING UP! SET (Yummy) and some Stampin' Up! ribbons (chocolate chip and real red grossgrain). We will randomly pick a winner from all the entries for this week's challenge, so link your creations no later than Tuesday August 11th at midnight EST time.

Now, have a look at what the new design team came up with using BUTTONS...

Our Guest Designer
Jenn













Deena



Have fun with the challenge!

Leave us a link with MISTER LINKY below, and if he doesn't behave as he should, just leave us a link in the comments!

If uploading to SCS please use keyword: CCCW27 Thanks!!

Deena

20 comments:

  1. Wonderful projects girls - looking forward to joining you next week! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful projects ladies! its going to be such a pleasure playing each week with you :)
    have a great day! shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards from all. Glad that Shelly steered me here.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to try this challenge...great projets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for having me as a Guest Designer this month!! I am so excited to be working with such talented ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here I am a bit late today, but I did enter my card and I do love the buttons challenge, though I only used one on my card. Love the challenge Deena, you rock! Miss ya sooooooooooo bad!

    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I definitely had fun doing this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Just found your challenge site - looks like SO much fun! I entered my card - EIGHT buttons!!! (I adore buttons...) Nice site!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi I used Mr Linky but not sure if it worked here is my entry
    Anne-marie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great projects DT. I do love buttons!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice challenge, great dt cards. janex

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful projects! Came across your blog and thought I would give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for another great challenge, I've left my link with Mr Linky :-) Lovely projects from the DT! Best wishes, Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just added my card to Mister Linky. Thanks for another great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely challenge and gorgeous creations. I had fun making my entry.

    Lynne.x

    ReplyDelete
  16. What beautiful cards you have all created!!
    I have posted my card in Mr Linky.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for the challenge and lovely creations. My button supply is limited!

    Dorothy / etsdas

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi all,
    Got to use my buttons for a change!
    Left mine with Mr Linky, but if not working:
    it's here
    Hugs to all,
    Teri
    x

    ReplyDelete