Followers

09 September 2009

Crafty Creations Challenge #32 And a small Request

Ready for another challenge?

This week's theme is EMBOSSING!! Get out your texture plates, embossing machines and folders, or heating tools and embossing powders and emboss something!

I love to see lots of texture on a card; I think it adds so much interest by giving it depth and dimension!
Let's see what we can do with embossing this week...have fun!!

I am sponsoring this week's challenge and the lucky random pick winner will receive a

Houndstooth pattern Cuttlebug Embossing Folder and
Basic Grey Rub Ons (granola) and
Halloween Clear Stamps mini set


As for the request I mention in the title...Please take a look at this very special card made by Ann.

Ann made this card for a young 13 yr old girl who had part of her arm amputated after a boating accident. You can find her story HERE on her neighbor Erin's blog. This girl's neighbor has taken it upon herself to seek out fellow cardmakers like us, to make a card for Paige, and she is offering up blog candy just for helping cheer up this sweet girl! If you could send a card to Paige it would mean so much!! Also, here is what we will do; if you wish to make this week's challenge card for Paige and you let us know, then we will put your name in the draw for this week's blog candy twice! Thanks everyone!!

We have a special GUEST DESIGNER for the month of SEPTEMBER with us!! Please welcome ROSE MILLER! She has created this beautiful Autumn card for her first challenge...

And here is what our Design Team did for the EMBOSSING challenge....




We can't wait to see what you all create!!

Be sure to leave us a link with Mister Linky below, and if you are uploading to SCS please include keyword CCCW32.


12 comments:

  1. talk about missing the boat. I made two cards last night that used embossing. But that was before I read this challenge, well, it's a good think I like embossing, I'll be doing more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great challenge I loved taking part.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful cards and a great way to include the challenge with giving someone and smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, fabulous projects there DT, thanks for the inspiration

    made me realise how little embossing I do, which is silly really, again its something in the back of the cupboard - must rotate my stash!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, DT creations are stunning as always, and the challenge is yummy too!
    I wish the little girl all the best, and my thoughts are with her!
    I made two cards for this challenge, and each time I was trying to create something appropriate for this occasion, so that I could send it to her, I kept coming up with "serious" stuff... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great challenge, i've put my card on my blog and ad it to mr linky

    greetings Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. great cards by the team love cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful cards DT!!!

    I'm linked!
    blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun challenge! I love embossing! Gorgeous DT samples!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've got my Cuttlebug some days ago, I love it! My first projects are my entry at Mr. Linky.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OOPS! I posted a card a few days ago that I didn't mean to! The last card posted for Patti J. is the correct entry. If you can delete the first one, that would be great! Thanks, and my apologies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for posting about Paige! I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete