Followers

23 September 2009

Crafty Creations Challenge #34 - Windows

Thanks to all of you that joined in with last weeks challenge "Coffee or Tea"!
Now it's time for a new challenge....
'Windows'
is the theme for this week and we are looking forward to seeing your creations.
We love all types of projects here.
I (Claire) am sponsoring this weeks challenge and the random generator will chose the winner
of my project for this week and my Art nouveau window digi stamp that I used to create my project.




What have the Dt created this week? Please drop by their bogs to see what they have been upto....

Guest Designer September



























We are looking forward to seeing what you come up with!
Be sure to leave us a link with Mister Linky below, and if you are uploading to SCS please
include keyword CCCW34.

12 comments:

  1. Great cards and a wonderful digital image to work with!

    Peace and Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creations from you super talented ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what lovely windows....you ladies really rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The DT has done another fabulous job of inspiring us - thanks for providing such splendid works of art! Windows...hmmm...that's gonna be tough. I've never done a window before and my resources are limited but I love to improve on my craft, so we'll see. Thanks for having these great challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Posted mine on my blog. I loved the window challenge, and was able to do something fun!
    GREAT challenge--I just found your bloggie yesterday & will be back for more.

    Wagons of Friendship,
    Gypsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards from the DT. I think i made my life complicated by doing my window :) But i enjoyed it.
    Thank you for looking!
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome work from the DT !!!
    I made a Christmas window, you can find my entry here.

    Thanks for looking,

    Peggy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Precioso el blog, felicidades¡¡

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow some beautiful inspiring work from the DT
    thanks for the challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely cards - mine's with Mr L x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning cards ladies, fab work, well done all x

    ReplyDelete