21 October 2009

Challenge #38

Wow it is just amazing how many wonderful entries we had for last weeks Blues theme. I feel like it has been months since I posted last, then I realize it has been. I needed a bit of a blogging break for some family stuff and the rest of the Design Team stepped it up for me. They are a truely amazing bunch of gals to be teammates with. It is with a sad heart to have to say that the lovely Miss Ali has decided to leave Crafty Creations and work on some of her other adventures. She will be greatly missed by myself and the rest of the Design Team. You can always see what she is up to by checking her blog and maybe we will even see her back here to participate from time to time.


So on to this weeks challenge...
All Hallow's Eve

Let us see your spooks, your goblins, and your witch's brew. Don't forget to add in a dash of bat wings and a pinch of toad's tail.


This week's sponsor is myself. I will give one lucky at random winner a set from CTMH. It is the Tender Tags Set and retails for 22.95.


And on to the DT's creepy creations. . .

October Guest Designer













I hope you will join in on the spooking this week. Please leave a link in Mr. Linky below and if you are on SCS use CCCW38 as keyword.

14 comments:

  1. Some lovely inspiration there.. sadly won't join in this week as no one over here really celebrates the occasion! Good luck everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks DT you did a great bunch of inspirational cards, wonderful job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects, DT! Fun challenge too! Thank you!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects from the DT!! I've entered my card with Mr. Linky. Thanks for the fun challenge.

    Hugs,
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, i love Halloween - it's also by birthday *smile* ...

    Please look here:

    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/__rKMzy9sOZ8/St_1VCSZnXI/AAAAAAAAClc/RnVBwd0pYZg/s1600-h/Halloweenketting+kitty+komplett.JPG

    I hope the link is ok -

    Thanks for looking and have a great day -

    Annette (stampingfunny)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Halloween. Your design team have made a fab job with their creations, thanks for sharing them. Here is mine
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_5nt159KRB0E/St33Iy4CqrI/AAAAAAAAFnc/Nlm3D3552v0/s1600-h/Image010.jpg
    I added to Linky but just in case I messed that up :-(
    thanks so much for looking
    Sandra
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great inspiration from your Design Team. Thanks for the Challenge!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Play time at last! Left mine with Mr Linky.
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely challenge and what lovely DT cards.

    Here is my card for this challenge

    Best wishes

    Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the DT creations, thanks for looking at mine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great work from your design team. I have entered my card via Mr Linky for this week's challenge.



    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your DT samples are fabulous this week! So happy to find a Halloween challenge to play in!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are wonderful DT creations. I am new to your challenge and I just became a follower and posted my creation to Mr Linky. Hope you like it!

    hugs
    Pattie G

    ReplyDelete