Followers

27 October 2009

Challenge #39: Thanksgiving/gratitude

Thank you to everyone who joined in on our last challenge! A lot of you sure came up with some fantastic Halloween creations! Please scroll down below to see who the winner for Challenge #38 is.

This week we have a theme for you to work with:
Thanksgiving/Gratitude

It might be a little early, but anything with a Thanksgiving theme or Gratitude/Thank You theme is welcome! All creations are welcome!

I (Ann) am sponsoring this week's challenge!
I am offering up an Autumn Leaves Swirls Stamp Set:
AND something a little different - customized digital word art! You choose four of your favorite quotes, email them to me, and I will turn them into digital word art for you to use on your cards, scrapbooking, or other creations.


Thanks for stopping by today! This week, the DT has once again created some wonderful things for your viewing pleasure!

Magda
October Guest Designer



Deena



Claire
Jaime

Ann



Please leave a link to your direct blog post in Mr. Linky and if you're posting on SCS, please use the keyword CCCW39. We hope you'll play along this week!

10 comments:

  1. Great challenge, awesome creations from the DT... Thank-you, I entered the challenge....
    Hugs, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the DT samples!!
    Left my entry with Mr Linky.
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for a great challenge. This is my first entry and will have to check back again next week for another fun attempt. Beautiful DT Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the inspiration ladies, this was so much fun!

    Thanks fo rhaving me, peggy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creations as always ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really love the DT creations, thanks for looking at mine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great challenge! I love the samples of your DT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of pretty autumn cards this year, I'm really enjoying fall this year. I couldn't get Mr. Linky to come up, so here's my link--
    Here's my entry

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful samples!! luckily i needed thank you cards for Pezzys bday party! i posted my link.
    hugs
    M

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice theme and great examples. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete