Followers

07 October 2009

Crafty Creations Challenge #36 "All Shades of Pale"

Hello!!! Mandy here, this is my first time posting a challenge here!

Thank you to all who entered our Autumn challenge last week, some fantastic entries out there, you are a talented bunch :)

So without further ado....my challenge for this week is "All shades of Pale".....you can use one pale colour or as many as you like combined, entirely up to you! I hope you enjoy this one and have fun!

Also this weeks yummy prize is the super gorgeous Magnolia stamps, kindly sponsored by Crafty Angels, a new online craft store with the most gorgeous goodies, be sure to pop over and have a drool!


Here are the beautiful entries by our Design Team for you to enjoy!

Please Welcome Magda as our special GUEST DESIGNER this month!! We are so happy to have her with us!!

Magda




Ann


Mandy
Deena


Jennifer
Claire
Saskia


Jaime


Shelly


Ali
We cant wait to see what you all create!! Be sure to leave us a link with Mr. Linky, below, and if you are uploading from SCS please include the keyword CCCW36.


11 comments:

  1. Hi, Lovely challenge that gave me a reason to use my "shade of pale" pp. very beautifull inspiring DT's work! I've posted my "Teapot card" with Mr. Linky. thanks for looking at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Lovely challenge that gave me a reason to use my "shade of pale" pp. very beautifull inspiring DT's work! I've posted my "Teapot card" with Mr. Linky. thanks for looking at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Lovely challenge that gave me a reason to use my "shade of pale" pp. very beautifull inspiring DT's work! I've posted my "Teapot card" with Mr. Linky. thanks for looking at.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge this week ladies. Mine is with Mr Linky.
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic cards by the DT!!! but where is Shelly's card?? is she slacking LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. No worries! All is well now, Shelly and Jaime's cards are up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Mandy you fixed it before i could call and tell shelly she's a slacker LOL such a fun challenge you posted for your first time :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great challenge, and wonderful inspiration from the DT!!! you all rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the challenge! Not sure why my name has "blog hop" after it....hmmmmmm............must not let "auto entry" finish my entries anymore LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your DT work is beautiful - Thank you Deena for your comment in my gallery, new to your site, so thought I would add my card to your challenge;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Team,
    Thanks for a great challenge and a wonderful DT gallery.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete