Followers

14 October 2009

Crafty Creations Challenge #37 - Blue

Thanks to all of you who participated in last week's 'All Shades Of Pale' challenge !

Now it's time for another colour-challenge...
BLUE

is the new theme for this week. We accept any craft project!

This week we have another FABULOUS SPONSOR!

Softpencil Digital Stamps
is giving a voucher of $15!! This voucher entitles you to purchase products from the Softpencil Etsy Shop! In the shop you can find digital stamps, printable illustrations, stationery, DIY paper crafts and designs for scrapbooking, card making, decoupaging, crafting, altered art and other paper crafts... just be creative!




Let's see what the DT has come up with for this challenge! Visit their blogs to find out more details about their wonderful creations!
Some of the DT-members have used the lovely 'Snowy Day - Digital Stamp' from Softpencil.

Magda
(Guest Designer October)








Deena

We can't wait to see what you all create!! Be sure to leave us a link with Mister Linky below, and if you are uploading to SCS please include keyword CCCW37.



17 comments:

  1. The DT girls have made amazing works!!! I love them all!
    Thank you so much for letting me know to sponsor this challenge, enjoy it and good luck! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!

    Here is my version:

    http://stampingfunny.blogspot.com/2009/10/weihnachtliche-schurzenkarte.html

    greetings from germany

    Annette (stampingfunny)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what fabulous DT projects.
    Thanks Saskia for telling me about the challenge.. I have added mine to Mr Linky
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great inspiration from the design team's cards. I have added mine to Mr Linky.


    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello,
    everyones's cards are so adorable.
    Thanks for the challenge!
    I have added mine to Mr Linky.

    Greetings from Germany - Regina

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought I had added my card yesterday... how strange. Good job I checked!My card is here
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  7. this was a fun challenge, I'm entered!
    Thanks for last weeks challenge also...I won! great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! Beautiful creations ladies! Thank you for the challenge. It's been a while since I've played!

    Jennifer L.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cool that blue is the challenge this week. No challenge for me though, blue is my favourite colour you know.

    Love the inspiration girls!

    Thanks for having me, Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh, blue! Not my favourite colour, but teamed with Christmas it gets better! Left mine with Mr Linky.
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous blue projects all
    thanks for showing x

    ReplyDelete
  12. not sure if mr linky excepted my link so you can see my card here

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great Challenge! I love to winter cards in the color blue,so this is a challenge i will really enjoy doing.
    Left mine with Mr.Linky. I hope it works

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cool cards girls!
    I had a fun time making mine and I also left it with Mr. Linky.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great challenge, and thank you DT for sharing your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this stamp, and the DT samples are stunning as always!

    ReplyDelete