16 December 2009

Week 46 - Traditional Christmas

Hello bloggers!!  How are you all doing?  It is 
getting so close to Christmas - super excited!
and to help you get into the christmas excitement even 
more we have a wonderful challenge this week, 
set by Jaime - 
 
"traditional Christmas Colours - red, green, gold (yellow), 
as main colours!
 
we also have a wonderful sponsor too..........StretchNBubbles offering one lucky winner some yummy digi images!

Here is what she had to say, "I have been crafting all my life. Ever since I can remember I have made/created things.I really started “Scrapbooking/Card making” in 1996 when my dear friend Lisa Bearnson introduced me to her new magazine Creating Keepsakes.. after that I was HOOKED!.. I do both scrapbooking and card making.. I enjoy each for different but similar reasons.. I love to create, design, and do anything with my hands.. I have never taken any kind of art class (though I should have) but I have just started my love for Digi Stamps. I have found I have a special place in my heart for drawing, and if I can share them in the process. I am happy to do that..
I have a wonderful husband who I love and cherish. HE is AMAZING!!! We have two beautiful children. Stretch who is 9 years old and Bubbles who is 15 months old… that’s where I got my blog name. http://www.stretchnbubbles.blogspot.com. The names came from my dad.. Poppie who gives each of the grandchildren “magic names” after they are born so those are their magic names and we love them...
I hope to inspire you with some of my designs. I can’t wait to meet and be inspired by each and every one of you."





here are some of the wonderful creations from our design team this week and also our guest designer for December, Peggy.








Deena

Claire

Shelly  

Jenn

Jaime



We can't wait to see what you all create! Be sure to leave us a link with Mister Linky below, and if you are uploading at to SCS please include keyword CCCW46.
Enjoy crafting!



6 comments:

  1. Great challenge, can't believe I'm the first on - that NEVER happens!! LOL My cards with Mr Linky

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job with the images girls.. :) they all look BEAUTIFUL :) hUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this challenge! I made this card!
    xxx
    C.arine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super DT work,
    Happy Christmas to you all,
    Have put my entry in my linky,
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love using the traditional colours, thanks for the lovely challenge and happy christmas toyou all. My card is here
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete