Followers

24 March 2010

Challenge #60 - Babies

This weeks brings the start of Spring and with it Babies, Lots o' babies from the cute little human ones to the kittens, puppies, and lambs. So show us your babes!

As with new beginnings, we are also on the look out for a New Design Team Member this week. If you are interested, please post a comment that you are interested and link back to your blog in the comment section. As a DTM
you would be responsible for setting, posting, and finding a sponsor every 8 weeks or so. As well as commenting on the weekly entrants. If you have any other questions, please fee free to contact me at johnandjaime@clearwire.net and i will get back to you as soon as possible.


We are graced with the honor of Whiff of Joy as our sponsor this week. You just have to check out all the cute new spring stamps! Whiff of Joy

The stamp that Whiff of Joy is offering this week is the new "In search of Spring" stamp below to one lucky Random draw winner.



This is Saskia's last week as a Design Team Member as she has chosen to spend a bit more time with her family, but plans on visiting as a Guest Design Member as time permits. I wish her much luck with all of her future endeavors.
Saskia





Rose



Mandy



Jaime



Claire



Deena

Please add your creation to Mr. Linky below and make sure you comment with a link if you are interested in a DT position. If you post on Split Coast use CCCW60 in the keywords.

Have fun and good luck!


17 comments:

  1. I would love to be considered for your design team!!! My blog is scraprona.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi i would love to be part of your team, you can find my blog here.....
    http://craftycrofty.blogspot.com/
    oh fingers crossed, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the Scrapbooking Challenges and Competitions category today [24 Mar 10:04pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can not see Mr Linky here or at a few others... sorry!!
    You can find my card(s) here:
    cute chicks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab theme this week, hope my little duckling counts, again goegeous dt work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, it would be an honor to become a part of your team!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What cute DT cards and creations! I just posted mine so let me know what you think.

    hugs
    Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi CCC team, I'd love to be considered for your DT...you can see my entry here! bx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would be very happy to be considered for your DT, I have never been on one but would love to be! *Candace*

    ReplyDelete
  10. My first link was to the wrong card, I couldn't figure out how to delete it, I'm going to try again.
    My baby card is plain jane compared to you fabulous DT samples.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi All this is my 1st Challenge with you ...lovely cards from the team
    Hugs
    sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So fun challenge girls. I am so glad I finally made it. Just hate to miss your awesome gallery of inspiration. Love everyone of them!

    Kindly, Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  13. my first challenge entry! hope I did it right? it seems too easy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would love to join your design team. Here is my blog:

    http://www.scrapellasblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would like to enter my application for your open DT spot. I have a vintage and shabby style, so if you think my designs would compliment your existing DT members, then I'd be happy to send you more info about myself.

    debssimpletreasures.blogspot.com

    theshabbyteatoom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would love to be a part of your design team...
    my blog is meghnadivyam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete