Followers

28 April 2010

Challenge #65 Make your Own Paper

Hi everyone! Fabulous work with all your distressed creations!!

It's time for a new challenge and this week we're asking you to create your own paper backgrounds! There are lots of ways to make your own backgrounds papers with stamps and various techniques, so have fun with it! You can start with a solid color cs and add stamping or distressing, or start bare and use glitter sprays to create a unique look; you can collage it, or bleach it, or emboss resist it! These are just a few of the ways you can create fabulous background papers...for a few more ideas and techniques check THIS LINK.

Our fabulous sponsor this week is the Stamping Boutique!


The DT had the pleasure of using a sampling of their stamps in our creations as you will see

Beth guest designer for April

















Leave us your direct link with Mister Linky below, so we can go have a peek at your creations! If you upload to a gallery like SCS, please use keyword CCCW65. Have fun crafting!!

13 comments:

  1. I've just created a couple of cards that fit the criteria for your challenge. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've added two more to the splitcoast stampers gallery. Here are the links:

    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1689431?&cat=500&ppuser=118171


    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1689430?&cat=500&ppuser=118171

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [28 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty backgrounds and fun sponsor for your images too. I hope my background is okay, I used it on my squares...thank you for having me. Kindly, Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Challenge, love what the DT have done. I hope mine counts as making your own paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WoW, the DT samples are just gorgeous! Thanks for another fun challenge, ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope I ve done it right for this week's challenge , fab work DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for a wonderful challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab DT work and great challenge - thanks
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. The cards are so great and I really enjoyed making my own paper and I used them for backgrounds. The box is great too!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved this challenge and beautiful cards

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice challenge, I loved to play along. Great DT-cards!

    ReplyDelete