Followers

05 May 2010

Challenge #66 Magical

We are looking for your magical creations this week
at Crafty Creations.It could be magical imagery, sentiment or
perhaps a magical gift anything that has been created for the challenge
with a magical element.

This week lucky winner can choose
any 5 images by Stitchy

Some of the Dt have used
digi stamps frm Stitchy bear Stamps in their projects.....







Pop over to Stitchy Bear Stamps and have a wee look.
They have a 50% off sale for May
and there are lots of great images to choose from .
Leave us your direct link with Mister Linky below, so we can go have a peek at your creations!
If you upload to a gallery like SCS, please use keyword CCCW66. Have fun crafting!!


17 comments:

  1. Great job by the DT. I hope fairies are still magical. Thanks for a wonderful challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! look at all the awesome cards by the DT!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [05 May 03:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful DT examples. And a great theme for a challenge - it must be fate as I'd already decided to sit down and make a card using my ching-chou kuik fairy - so I was sure to add a bit of magical sparkle too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absoloutely gorgeous DT creations.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love any challenge that involves magic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the challenge - I love all things magical so this is perfect. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this theme and thanks for giving me idea top use my new goodies , lovely cards from the DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such pretty inspiration with the fairies ladies! I love the sparkle and the happy feel of your work. Thanks for having me, always good to stop by here.

    Kindly, Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not sure what happened i entered my cards before but its not there so i've re entered it

    Lexi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope my card is magical enough since everyone's cards are so fab. In honour of Mother's day I am showing some magical eggs my mom used to make and I am truthfully boasting about her work.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous DT cards. I have entered my card for your challenge- hope you like it. There's not much that's more magical than fairies!
    Hugs,
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  13. fabulous work from the DT! i love Stitchy Bear and couldn't resist playing along - thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. There's a lot of magic in the air here, I was very inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great challenge! Thanks! I have blog candy up for grabs, by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous DT creations! Thanks for another fun challenge, ladies.

    ReplyDelete