Followers

09 June 2010

Challenge #71

Hi! Did you all enjoy last week's challenge? It sure looked like you did with all your beautiful black, white and red creations!!
It's time to move on to a new challenge and I hope you'll have fun with this one too!

This week's theme is "CHILD'S PLAY" and we are extremely happy to be sponsored this week by MelJen's Designs!!


Meljen's Designs (http://meljensdesigns.com/) is a digital stamp company owned and illustrated by Melissa Jenkins. She illustrates whimsical, fun digital images inspired by her kids and family. The Meljen's Designs store offers a variety of unique digital images, organized categories, a search feature, and the ability to create an account and view order history. We have new releases and challenges every week on Thursdays at the DT Blog (http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.com/) and freebies at the artist's blog (http://meljensdesigns.blogspot.com/) on Mondays. Please visit the store to find more of Melissa's wonderful images!

The DT was given a choice of three fabulous images to work with this week for your inspiration!
The winner of our challenge this week will be able to choose 4 images of their own from MelJen's Designs!!

So let your inner child out and have some fun!! Here's what the DT enjoyed creating this week...


Our June Guest Designer Lynn

Bernie


Claire
Shelly
Jenn
Magda




27 comments:

  1. Love this theme such cute images on all the DT cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love the challenge today. I feel like I haven't grown up so, child's play was fun for me. Thank you for having me!

    Kindly, Peggyxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a fun theme for this week! I love all the DT inspirations. I just posted my creation so let me know what you think.

    Hugs
    Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just posted my creation for your viewing pleasure. Thanks for looking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun challenge this week and great cards ladies! Thanks for allowing me to join in! Hugs, Judi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really nice challenge girls, ta. DT cards are lovely. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always a great challenge if I can make something for a child! Of course, I am a grandma....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great inspiration. I love those Meljen images

    ReplyDelete
  9. A brilliant fun challenge! Some amazing cards by everyone.

    Best wishes,
    xxPaulaxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved the DT cards. Thanks for a fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great samples...love Meljens!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. EEEk!! Really, really don't like the film...but love this challenge! lol
    Fab DT work xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great idea for the challenge. I could not tell if I needed to use a Meljen image, so I'm entering the card I made today.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you ladies for the wonderful inspiration... and for the challenge!
    hugs from Australia,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous DT cards and fab challenge theme - thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a wonderful challenge and fab DT creations :) huggs Lynn X

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great challenge and wonderful samples!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great samples and love the theme
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great inspiration from the DT.
    here is my entry
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  20. Well done DT!

    I cannot post my entry on to the challenge for some reason, so here is the link for my card

    Hope it's ok

    http://christianchickcrafts.blogspot.com/2010/06/christmas-in-june.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. You ladies have created some adorably sweet creations with those images this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great challenge this week ladies, some super entries, lots of luck to all,
    VM.x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fab challenge and wonderdul inspiration from the DT
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the DT cards, so inspirational.
    Thanks for the chance of entering this wonderful challenge.
    Love Susan
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. I hope it's ok to enter a scrapbook page in the challenge xx

    ReplyDelete