Followers

Pages

16 June 2010

Challenge #72 - It's a Stitch Up!

Hello everyone and a very warm welcome to our new challenge, the first set by me (Bernie). I've kept it nice n simple - the challenge is to add some stitching to your project! It can be real or faux, it's up to you!!


I am delighted to say our challenge this week is sponsored by "Whimsy Stamps". Here's a little info about "Whimsy Stamps"...


We are a family owned art stamp company dedicated to providing crafters around the world with whimsical and fun rubber stamp designs. Our exclusive stamps are great for card making, scrap booking, and many other crafting projects.

This week's prize is a fabulous gift certificate for $15.00!!

Of course the DT were lucky enough to receive 3 images from Whimsy Stamps to create some inspiration to get you started! Here's what we did....
Shelly
Lynne (Guest Designer)
Georgia
Deena
Claire

Bernie
Jeanet


Jaime


And now it's up to you...I can't wait to come and see all your fabulous entries! (Please note your entry does not have to be a card!!) bx
Please add CCCW72 to your gallery uploads!


19 comments:

  1. Great Challenges Thanks-Heres my card for this week. Beautiful DT Cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great theme this week!! Great creations from the DT too!!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge! Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my second entry. I use stitches on all my cards:) Thanks for the chance! Great challenge.
    Hugs, Edith

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for reminding me that I ahd some stencils and love the DT cards

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun and easy challenge ladies. What fun to play with this images. Thank you for having me join you. It's always a fun adventure.

    Peggyxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I finally got my sewing machine back working. We've been in a tussle this last week or so. Great DT cards, I always have lots of fun here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I entered your challenge. Thanks for the opportunity!
    My card is in the CDAC gallery and does link back to your site. I do not have a personal blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for this challenge. I was reminded to use a technique I really like. To me it is a final touch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello
    participating for the first time
    regards

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi,
    Thanks for the challenge.
    I had lots of fun :)
    Lisa W

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, and love the stitching theme for this week's challenge.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun challenge!!

    Amanda:0)

    ReplyDelete
  14. great work, DT~ love the challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You can't make me more happy than with a stitch challenge :)))

    Thanks!

    Renata

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an awesome variety of projects from a very talented design team. There's enough inspiration here for this challenge!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great challenge. Thanks for allowing me to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Some beautiful cards I saw and the stitching amazes me-love the Cows!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for your challenges. The design team did a wonderful job with their cards.

    TFL,

    Debra (dj1952)

    ReplyDelete