Followers

Design Team Call

Design Team Call - Crafty Creations Challenges has a DT call for one position. Click here for more info

28 July 2010

Challenge # 78

Welcome back to CCC this week if you are a returning follower, hello to all those new faces in blogland. Well, we are trying a new look for the blog, sorry for any funky happenings on here the last 3 days.

What a wonderful turn out this last week!!!! You all amaze us with your creativity. Also the DT will work on picking the new DT members this week and announce next week sometime. There are a load of entries so it is going to be tough work once again!

Finally on to this weeks challenge. . .
Summer Lovin'
Anything summery, beachy, or warm weather friendly;)

I am sponsoring this week from my CTMH store, so it will be a fabby stamp set of my choosing from CTMH and of course some other fun finds!

Now for some inspiration from our DT. . .

Katie Tate-- July Guest Designer


Saskia














Jaime


Please leave your link with Mr.Linkie below and if you are on SCS use CCCW#78 in the keywords. Thanks and happy crafting.

27 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [28 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time here! Thanks for the chance to play. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first time posting on your blog. Thanks for the opportunity and inspiration from your DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw my friend Colleen here-it is her first time and my first time!!! Great fun with the challenges was had by all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab cards girls, they're all smashing
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello
    This is the first time I enter your challenges and it's great.
    Love the theme and DT cards.
    Have a blessed weekend
    Heidi-Mari

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for another FABULOUS challenge! LOVE the DT cards:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. well done on such a fun theme and hot summer cards

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH such cute inspiration from the DT! This will be my first challenge as I just found this blog!! So excited to participate this week!
    Melissa
    MelissaMade

    ReplyDelete
  12. A 1st for me too. Hope my entry makes you think of summer in the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for a great challange. My entry feels so summery to me. the colours, flowers, butterflyes, hope you feel it too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The DT have wonderful creatins. Thanks for a great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks for the opportunity to play at your challenge

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great challenge my summer baby's LOVE album fits perfectly into your challenge. Great DT work x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous creations ladies, your images are adorable.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  18. a lovely selection of cards girls xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great DT-cards!
    Just posted mine.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the summer theme. Summer is a very inspiring season and you girls did some very pretty cards for us to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I used summer colors in my card. hope that's ok.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice Job Ladies!!!! Thank You for taking time out of your summer fun time to make these for us.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great DT inspiration! I might have rebeled a 'tish' with my card. I took Summer Lovin' literally and created a lip locked Edward and Bella card. I used red as a hot color and included flowers. I linked above - thanks for all the great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have never entered my projects in anything before. Thank You for the opportunty for sharing my idea

    ReplyDelete