Followers

21 July 2010

A Fond Farewell and Design Team Call!

Edited to Add: This Design Team Call is now Closed!

Recently we have had to say a "fond farewell" to 2 of our Design Team Members. Regrettably Magda and Georgia have had to step down from the design team due to other life commitments! We are all sad to see you leave ladies, but understand completely. We all thank you for your commitment to the team and the inspiration you shared, and wish you both every success with all your future ventures!
As a result we would therefore like to open a Design Team call!
As a Design Team member you would be responsible for choosing a challenge, typing the blog post and finding a sponsor approximately every 8 weeks. You will also help comment on the entries for each challenge!
So if you are interested in joining Crafty Creations Design Team and have some time to commit, simply add your blog to the link! Closing date for the Design Team call is Tuesday 27th July 2010. We look forward to hearing from you!

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for the chance to try out for your DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to be part of your DT.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to be apart of your DT, I have added my name but I am getting married on Sunday 25th so will be on honeymoon for about 10 days I think as m partner soon to be hubby has booked a surprise so if you were to consider me I won't get your email until I return, if this is a problem then please don't worry and remove my name from your DT call! As said I would love to join your team and already co run a challenge blog.

    Hugs Samantha,

    Good luck finding your new DT x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoops I actually meant to enter the challenge not the DT call!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to be a DT member.
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would be thrilled to be a DT member at your Challenge Blog.

    Have a wonderful Sunday!

    Majo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would be thrilled to be part of the DT... I love the challenges here, although I haven't been able to play regularly in the past. I hope to hear from you next week, and wish you luck in filling your DT positions. Have a wonderful weekend!
    hugs from Australia,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would be thrilled to be part of the DT... I love the challenges here, although I haven't been able to play regularly in the past. I hope to hear from you next week, and wish you luck in filling your DT positions. Have a wonderful weekend!
    hugs from Australia,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought about it and would love to have a chance to be a part of your team. I love your challenges and your blog. Hope to hear from you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sad time when it's time for DT's to bid farwell..... Big hugs to you all JO xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oops meant to enter challenge sorry Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Girls,
    It´s my first time in this blog, I posted my link with6 the card. Thanks very much to th6e opportunity to participate. I really loved your work, congratulations,
    Cris

    ReplyDelete
  13. Am I too late to enter I thought I had already, Janet T

    ReplyDelete