Followers

11 August 2010

Challenge # 80

Welcome back for another Crafty Creations Challenge!! Can you believe it's already our 80th challenge?? You know what they say...'time flies when you're having fun'!

This week's theme is WINGED THINGS.

Spread your wings...be it birds or butterfly wings, angel's wings or fairy wings...let your imaginations fly! There's an added challenge this week and that is to make a Z FOLD card! It's an E Z fold...here's a simple tutorial by Debbie Olsen in Ellen Hutson's Classroom if you have never made one before.

We have a new and fabulous sponsor for this week's challenge!


Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps is generously offering the winner of our challenge 3 digital images of their choice!!

A few words from Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps...

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps is proud to sponsor this challenge.
We offer images in a wide variety of styles and themes for all occasions.

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps is a division of I Did It Creations.

Created and owned by Robyn Weinrib, I Did It Creations is a paper craft shop
with its own forum, designed for all paper addicts.

The shop includes many talented designers of digital stamps, digital scrapbook products,
custom made cards and cutting files.

The mission of I Did It Creations is to bring all women together in order to
showcase their talents and sell their creations.

We are happy to offer the winner of this challenge 3 Robyn's Fetish digital stamps of their choice.



Now, here's some inspiration for you, and we're thrilled to have our new Design Team together in time for this week's challenge!...enjoy and have fun creating!!


Debbie
Our August Guest Designer


Deena


Claire

Bernie

Jennifer


Amy


Melissa


Sharon






40 comments:

  1. Fabulous DT cards- brilliant challenge this week
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great challenge! Thanks for the awesome inspiration from the DT ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous variety of DT cards, all so beautiful and all so different.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely challenge and the insiprational cards are gorgeous! thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sorry that I linked #12 to the wrong URL.

    This is a wonderful challenge this week and the DT outdid themselves with inspiration for us to admire.
    Great job ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for a great challenge and inspirational DT creations.
    Love Susan
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for a great challenge and inspirational DT creations.
    Love Susan
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for a great challenge, and inspirational DT creations.
    Love Susan
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry my first link didn't work, please delete #33, love the dt cards, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. FABULOUS DT creations hope you like mine. Take care

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful DT cards, thanks for the inspiration. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great challenge and the DT cards are gorgeous. Just linked my card. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. here's to a great summer! my garden has lots of butterflies so this was a perfect challenge for me!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice thank you, hope you like my winged card. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the challenge my dear friend. I love the cards I admired here too. Smilesxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a sweet challenge and fab DT cards x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful Challenge and the DT cards are beautiful :)
    Huggs
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for a wonderful challenge! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow some amazing work DT - I really like the bug in bed !!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I had fun with this challenge "winged things!" and a z fold card. Thanks for the challenge and the great DT cards for inspiration. I hope 101 is a lucky number!! hugs Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely cards. I don't see a Mr. Linky or in links, so please add my entry if you will.

    Here is my link:

    http://creativecardcorner.blogspot.com/2010/08/cherished-teddy-christmas-angel-card.html

    Thank you!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  22. I too do not see Mr linky or In links so please add my card as well.Thanks
    http://cre8ivecindy.blogspot.com/2010/08/sunflower-card.html

    ReplyDelete
  23. Mr Linky has disappeared, but I enclose a link to my card, if you could add it. Thanks!
    http://pia-design.blogspot.com/2010/08/bidrag-till-crafty-creations-challenges_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  24. Mr Linky not there you will find my entry here:
    http://caz-purplemoments.blogspot.com/2010/08/pack-punch.html

    Great DT projects.

    Carol Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fantastic projects from the design team!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. You have a really great DT !!!

    Petra

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a great challenge and awesome creations by the dt. Sorry for a duplicate link. The first one was not showing up so I linked my creation again.
    Thanks,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  28. WOW, WONDERFUL work from the DT!! Thanks so much for the inspiration and another FAB challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love this challenge it gives me another reason to use a my favorite fairy. The DT are great.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great DT cards, this was a fun one, I love different folds of cards.

    ReplyDelete
  31. The DT did such an awesome job on this challenge! Wow is all I can say!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. This was my first time playing with you guys. I had great fun! Thanks for the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow, so many wonderful Inspirations. I just posted mine so let me know what you think.

    Hugs
    Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  34. I hope i'm not too late with my entry! I loved the challenge! Kate :o)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi,
    Thank you for a wonderful challenge. Excellent creations from the DT. Have a great week.
    Hugs
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hi,
    Thank you for a great challenge and inspirational
    Great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  37. It was fun to make this challenge!
    I've used many Butterflies even in the picture is a buttefly to see (on the tail).
    Have fun with watching!

    ReplyDelete