Followers

18 August 2010

Challenge #81

It's time for another challenge;
I made it easy for you this time,

We want you to use butterflies on your card or project

The sponsor this week is
with a $ 20 shopping spree!!!

A little bit about the famous Simon Says Stamp store for those who doesn't know them yet:

In business since 2002, Simon Says Stamp is striving to offer you the best selection of Rubber Stamps, Altered Art, Scrapbooking, Artist Trading Cards, and Paper Crafting Supplies in the w

orld. We stock over 100,000 items in our warehouses so that we can offer you quick service and one stop shopping at a great price!

Happy customers are the heart of our business.

We work hard to find and deliver to you the latest in stamping and paper crafting supplies! Attending classes, workshops, and sales meetings around the world, our goal is to keep our product offerings fresh and current. Make us your one stop easy shop - and we'll deliver right to your door!


Here you can see some inspiration from the CCC DT

me(Jeanet)

























 





31 comments:

  1. Love butterflies - I have many punches too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the opportunity to win this great prize. I love all the creations from the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Projects. Thanks for Sharing and the nice challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge thank you. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cards from the Design Team Ladies.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the fun and for your time visiting my card!
    Edith:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the challenge! What a wonderful theme!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the buetterly theme for the wk and lovely DT work

    ReplyDelete
  9. Had fun with the challenge. Even made a butterfly out of a ribbon! YAY :) Peggyxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love adding butterflies. Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for a FUN challenge and GOOD LUCK to all the participants!!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome job ladies...love those flutterbys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just posted a card.hope its ok it has 3 butterflies on,lol.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi. I so enjoyed doing this challenge, I love Butterflies. Great work by your DT team, fabulous work. Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. IT was great to do with this challenge!
    I hope you gonna like the card.

    Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the chance to enter your lovely challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for this great challenge. I love butterflies. Just happened to have a butterfly charm that worked too. Great DT cards.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for this challenge! Love the DT creations.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is my first time playing here and I'm looking forward to playing again.☺

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW!!! The DT's Butterfly creations are just awesome!!! I so love Butterflies! Thanks for this great challenge!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oops, I posted the wrong link earlier, sorry ladies, have reposted the correct link.

    ReplyDelete
  22. thank you for the challenge and DT samples
    sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is my first time here!
    I like the theme:)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I´m late, but I hope it´s ok!

    Hugs, Heike

    ReplyDelete