Followers

Design Team Call

Design Team Call - Crafty Creations Challenges has a DT call for one position. Click here for more info

22 September 2010

Challenge #86 Falling Leaves

Wow, how time flies! Wonderful entries for the music/dance theme, thanks for participating last week. I look forward to our entries for this week.

I, Jaime, am sponsoring this week with the following stamp set. . .

Feel free to visit my CTMH store and check out the all new Studio J.
Fall is my favorite time of year, crisp colors, crispy leaves, and that crispness in the air again. So for this weeks challenge I challenge you to use falling leaves. Fall colors, fall harvests, fall leaves! Here is the DT's take on Falling Leaves. . .

Saskia GDT










Melissa


Jenni


Jenn

Claire



Deena


Jeanet



Shelly

Bernie


Jaime

Lovely works once again from the DT, hope that helps get those creative juices flowing!

As always please leave a link with Mr. Linky below and if on Splitcoast enter CCCW86 in the key words. Have fun!



11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous DT cards! I've entered my card above! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great DT creations! This is my first time entering this callenge. Hope i get lucky! Thanks for a great challenge! Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful cards from the Design Team. I love the fall as it will be soon that our 100 degree days will be gone :). Well I posted a card for this challenge, my first time here and hopefully not my last
    Nana Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. The DT have some wonderful projects. Glad to be back for another challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The DT have some wonderful projects. Glad to be back for another challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab cards from the DT girls, great challenge. nnalorac.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The DT has done another awesome job!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for a great challenge!! love the DT projects!!

    Jennifer

    cricutdiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun Callenge. Your DT have some awesome cards!!!
    (bowing down) I'm not worthy...I'm not worthy...
    lol!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful sample cards....love all the different ideas and creations!!! Thank you for inspiring me to play along!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just recently found your wonderful blog--first time to join in on the fun! Great work DT. Thanks for the challenge!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete