Followers

03 November 2010

CHALLENGE 92- FABLES AND FAIRY TALES

Hi everyone! We are into November already...can you believe it? I can't!! I just can't face the reality of the cold winter months ahead (hey, I'm in Canada, it gets darn cold up here)!!

So, I thought it might be fun to indulge in a little fantasy... a suspension of reality of sorts, by playing our FABLES AND FAIRY TALES challenge! By the way, the best thing about the cold weather is having a good excuse to stay in and CRAFT!! Do you have a favorite fairy tale or fable that comes to mind from your childhood? Or from reading to your own children? Indulge yourselves in some fantasy play and create a whimsical card that warms your heart!

We have a fabulous sponsor back with us this week...MELJEN'S DESIGNS!!!

Meljen's Designs is a lovely stamp company owned and illustrated by Melissa Jenkins. She illustrates whimsical digital images inspired by her kids and family. The Meljen's Designs store officially launched on April 1 and is steadily growing! Meljen's Designs has new releases along with a new challenge every Thursday, freebies every Monday and a Guest Designer each month at the Meljen's Designs Blog. Please visit the Meljen's Designs line of stamps at the WHIMSY STAMPS STORE to browse and enjoy Melissa's wonderful images!

MelJen's Designs will be offering the winner of this week's challenge a choice of 4 images from these incredible images found HERE.

We had the opportunity to play with four of Melissa's wonderful images this week, and we have a special treat for you! Along with our Crafty Creations Design Team projects, a few members from Meljen's very own Design Team have joined in the challenge with their fabulous creations!!

Here's a look...

MelJen Guest Designer Dee


MelJen Guest Designer Jessica

















Leave us your link below, and please use keyword CCCW92 when uploading to an online gallery such as SCS! Have fun everyone!!
Deena

15 comments:

  1. hope my entry is okay guys,if not do not worry just love the DT cards all brilliant hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just perfect for todays post, thanksyou team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've won challenge #28 over a year ago and still don't have a prize :( It's a bit sad to be honest...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for allowing me to be a Guest Designer this week. I had so much fun making this card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, in response to abaszka, we're upset to hear that this has happened, and was unknown to us for this long! We will contact you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome DT cards!! I am not seeing Mr. Linky, so here is my entry for this week's challenge:
    http://hippieaud.blogspot.com/2010/11/new-release-day-at-digital-delights.html

    Thanks so much for the chance to play:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd like to link up to your challenge cut I don't see a Mr Linky???

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just stumbled across your challenge site and love it. Looking forward to entering many more. I wasn't sure where to use the keyword so I hope the link has worked. Thanks for the challenge - love this theme.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great challenge! And beautiful samples from the DT! Lisa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love The Challenge and I hope you can see this as I am not sure if your Mr. Linky is working or if I did it right. All the cards look so wonderful. Love anything to do with Fairy tales etc...

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun challenge this was...LOL. I didn't realize how many stamps I could have used until I started thinking about it! Thanks for an awesome challenge and all of your cards rock!!! Super FABBY DT's. THanks again and Happy MOnday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun challenge! The DT did an awesome job!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was checking out your new challenge for this week and noticed that my card did not link with Mr. Linky for your Fables and Fairy tales. Is it too late to link it! I had left a comment eariler about this challenge...I just don't understand what happened. Anyway if I can't link it and you would like to see it my blog is

    http://paperinfusionsandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete