Followers

17 November 2010

Challenge #94- Beautiful Insides

It feels like forever since I have posted a challenge. There have been many wonderful ones in between to say the least. Loved seeing all the buttons last week. It is my 9th wedding Anniversary today, so as I choose the challenge it seemed to fit. We try to look for the beauty inside a person, so lets see the beautiful insides of your cards!

We are proud to have Whiff of Joy back as a sponsor this week. The designers over at Whiff of Joy are amazing and it is alway so hard for me to pick out an image for the prize, so I tend to draw it down to a couple and let them surprise me. . .
So here is the beauty that arrived in my inbox for this week's random winner prize! She is adorable and perfect for the upcoming season!
Now on to the inspiring Design Team's "Inner Beauty"...

Melissa
















Please place your link in InLinkz below, we are trying this new way of linking this week, so let us know if you have any problems, and what you think. Add the keyword CCCW94 on any online galleries such as SCS. Thanks!




6 comments:

  1. Love your challenges. the DT are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great challenge. I hope my entry is worthy!
    Cheers,
    Shirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for another fun challenge. As always gorgeous creations from the design team.
    Hugs, Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good evening, your DT did great!! Love what they made. Hope you like my creation.
    Greetings, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Had fun playing with the insides. I try to finish all my cards inside, but I added some extra ribbon for this special occasion. Looks kind of neat, might get into the habit of...

    :)Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What wonderful inspirations from the DT!!! I just added my creation so let me know what you think...

    Hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete