Followers

10 November 2010

Crafty Creations challenge 93

Good morning crafters, it's Jenni here with this week's new challenge at Crafty Creations. We would like you to use buttons on all your creations this week - real buttons or why not make your own - any buttons will do!

We are sponsored this week by Cardmadfairy Creations (aka me) and the winner of our challenge will receive 5 new Christmas digi stamps.

Here is some inspiration from our design team,  we look forward to seeing all of your wonderful button projects!
















 

Leave us your link below, and please use keyword CCCW93 when uploading to an online gallery such as SCS! Have fun everyone!! 






17 comments:

  1. Hi, I really enjoyed this challenge. It was wonderfully messy making this card. I hope you all like it.
    Cheers,
    Shirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thanks for this great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, loves this challenge. Just entered, hope you like my card.
    Greetz, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Challenge and I love, love all of your cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome inspiration by the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for this challenge, I do love buttons, love to use them on cards....though find it hard to part with some of them lol. Great DT Projects. Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun Challenge! Love using buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great DT work and love the button ring! Thank you for the challenge. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry I've entered twice. I'm afraid I have to put you to the trouble of deleting no 56. It was novety buttons so you might have done that anyway. You see how much I liked this challenge lol Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete
  10. The design team made wonderful projects. It was fun to make a card for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This was my first challenge on your blog. Had fun creating. Can't wait for more!!! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad I could make it to the challenge today! Love the inspiration button cards from all you sweet and talented ladies. :0 Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  13. such beautiful dt inspiration! love this challenge too! since mr. linky is down, i am leaving my link here & will check back to see if i can link to mr. linky before the end of the challenge too! thanks & hugs! http://scrapcandydesigns.blogspot.com/2010/11/handmade-christmas-tags-wymh.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all the button creations DT!! Awesome jobs!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love buttons! This was such fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sorry I entered my card for an old challenge... I will resubmit it for the latest one. Apologies - I am often caught doing silly things... forgive me!

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete