Followers

28 December 2010

#100 Celebration BLOG HOP and CHALLENGE


It's a Crafty Creations Challenges 100th challenge BLOG HOP and CHALLENGE celebration!! We've been planning this celebration for awhile; we wanted a special way to say THANK YOU to our weekly players!

We've had many fabulous sponsors along the way, and we know we couldn't have done it without them too. We invited them to join in our celebration and they have generously offered amazing prizes for our blog hop and challenge winners!!

Jump right in and celebrate with us!

1.Please stop by the blogs listed below and leave each CCC design team member a friendly comment!
2.The hop ends right here, so leave us a comment here when you finish, so we know you've finished the hop!

You don't want to miss any of our DT's blogs; you will find inspiration and some giveaways along the way, and we will be giving 3 lucky blog hop participant winners one sponsored prize each at the end of the hop, too!!

Here's the blog hop list. If you have lost your way or would like to start at the beginning just check the list below beginning with Amy's blog and ending right here at Crafty Creations Challenges!


Thank You to all our wonderful Sponsors:


6 digis and a lovely paper pack


Stitchy Bear Stamps
- $10.00 U.S.D

Meljen's Designs
- Four Images of Choice

Magic Moments and Magic Dream Brads


Jaime
- 1 CTMH Stamp Set

Claire
 Hope Jacare Rubber stamp produced by Polka Doodles

- $15 Gift Certificate


Whimsy"
- GC for 5 digital images


- Bugaboo - 7 images


TAKE OUR 100TH CHALLENGE!

Our 100th celebration challenge is no ordinary challenge...we've spiced it up!
There are 3 parts to this challenge:

Follow Jaime's Sketch

Follow This Color Combo
AND USE A RECYCLED ELEMENT in your creation!!

We will have TWO WINNERS who will receive a few prizes each from selected sponsors listed above for this special 100th challenge!
Just link your challenge creation back here by Jan. 10th midnight central time, making sure you've followed all 3 challenge elements for your chance to win! Scroll down to the bottom of this post to leave your link.
HAVE FUN!!

We'll be back on Jan. 11th to announce all the winners!!!


Shelly

Donna GDT
Jaime


 Claire











29 comments:

  1. Congrats for your 100th challenge!
    Happy hopping and new year;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, back from hopping! Boy did your DT ladies make some lovely cards. Really enjoyed the hop!!
    Wishing all a Happy New Year, and everything good, HUgs Frea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on your 100th challenge, I enjoyed the bloghop so much and saw some great reations. thanks for the chance of winning such lovely prizes.
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the 100th Challenge! Those were some wonderful creations from the DT, as usual. Thanks for the chance to win some amazing prizes!!

    Paula Bee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea for 100! Such a talented DT team you've chosen. At first I thought the challenge would be super hard, but now that I've seen some of the various takes on it, I think I might participate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved your blog hop, I always find them so inspiring,
    H xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya,
    Some wonderful DT creations, although I couldn't find Jennifer's post for the blog hop - I'll go back and try again in a couple of days.
    Congratulations on your 100th challenge - will be back with an entry at the weekend hopefully.
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had such a great time on this hop. New blogs I haven't seen before and SUCH talented ladies! Thanks so much for for putting this event together, especially at this busy time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job, ladies. Congratulations on your 100th challenge. Love these colors for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, what a fun hop! Thanks so much and thanks to all your wonderful creative girls!! I'll be back with my creation. Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for a great hop! Such a talented design team.

    spunkycrayon at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Blog Hop! And lots of yummy things to win. I have posted my card for the challenge.
    I couldn't find Jennifer's post for the blog hop.
    Thank you for the chance to win.
    Fab DT creations!
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww congrats on your 100th challenge, gals!! May you have 100's and 100's more!

    - Ann

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a fun hop!!! all designers have wonderful cards, now I will see what I can come up with...
    thanks, Carol<><

    ReplyDelete
  15. The DT did some awesome cards. I've commented on each of their blogs, however, it was a little difficult to get to all of them. When you get to Donna's blog, she says you should have come from Saski's, instead of Deena, and then she says you need to go to Sharon's blog next. Jenni tells you that you should go to Jennifer's (who isn't a DT member)instead of Melissa's. I didn't catch all of this until I got to the end, and realized that I had not commented on all of the sites, and I had to go back and forth from the Challenge to each individual to be sure that I had gotten everyone in. But I still love the blog hop and hope I get to win some of the fantastic prizes. Hugs, dj1952

    ReplyDelete
  16. CONGRATULATIONS on your 100th challenge, I just finished hopping all the blogs and I can't say how excited I am to have been a part of this blog hop. The talent and inspiration along the way is outstanding, thanks for having me!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just finished the hop. It was fun and the DT projects were wonderful.


    Gradulations on being 100!

    Mari

    trailsofpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great blog hop, lots of fab cards, and the design team came up with some gorgeous creations!

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. All the cards were absolutly gorgeous. Can't wait to make one. Going to look for the right colors. See ya later.

    Congrats on 100th challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Done hopping :-) ... off to work on my card now. Congrats on being 100!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for a great blog hop. The DT projects are fabulous. I had a lot of fun with this very challenging challenge.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  22. congrats on the 100th challenge! the DT did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a challenging challenge. I almost gave up a couple of times, but I'm glad I was stubborn enough. I'm superproud of my card and never would've thought to use that colourcombo. So thank you for a fabulous challenge and bloghop!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great hop, loved all the inspiration! Congrats on 100 challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ooops, i forgot to comment and thank everybody here at CCC for all the fun inspiration during the year. 100th, I hope to be here for the 1000th. WOW, that's way ahead in time is it.

    Anyway, congrats to all you sweet ladies, you help my cardmaking experience evolve like you don't know.

    Hugs to all, Peggyxo

    ReplyDelete
  26. congrats on your 100th challenge.. i enjoyed the blog hop and so many ideas.. well i'd better get started on my card.. -anne-

    ReplyDelete
  27. Cool, 100! Great! I was so inspired by the DT as I went through the hop! May you have many more hops and followers ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  28. yippee.... I have reached the end of the challenge with no hiccups along the way.

    Congratulations on your 100th challenge & I pleased to be part of it, both the blog hop & challenge ( I shall upload my card tomorrow).
    The DT cards were all wonderful & gave inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete