Followers

08 December 2010

Challenge#97 - A Beary project

This week at Crafty Creations we are looking for you Beary projects!
Anything as long as it contains the image of a bear.

We are thrilled to be welcoming a new sponsor this week
at Crafty Creations.
Kayla is only 16 years old and we believe
it's important to encourage any young talent!

Pop by Purple Panda Designs shop at Shophandmade
to see some of her lovely images.
The lucky winner can choose 3 of Kaylas stamps.

The Design team have been very busy this week....

Our GDT for this month Hedi



















Have fun with your bears this week!
Please place your link in below and if you are
joining us from SCS please add the keyword
CCCW97.
Thanks and go play......



10 comments:

  1. Hi ladies, love, love, love all of your makes again this week. Am so fed up that I was unable to use these lovely images, my printer has now officially died, so I know whats on my xmas list, lol! Once again, thanks for having me join you this week, hugs Heidi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [09 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely DT cards & great inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. not sure if I'm leaving my post in the right place here is my card
    thanks for taking a peek

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the inspiration ladies! Always fun to play along with you all. :) Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow thank you all so much for making my images look great! I am so proud to sponsor your lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I can't believe how wonderful all the projects are. You's have all made the stamps look so unique and stunning! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi ladies! what a beautiful work everyone of you did! thank you for all the inspiration :-)

    ReplyDelete