Followers

11 January 2011

New Beginnings

Did you all enjoy our fun Blog Hop & 100th Challenge?

Are you all back to normal after the holidays & ready for another challenge?

This weeks challenge is New Beginnings and we hope you'll join us.

It can be any new beginning. A new job, new home, new baby, new start in life the possibilities are endless.

This week we are sponsored by

Pink Gem Designs




who is offering the winner a choice of 4 digis images from her website.

Pink Gem Designs is based in Stourport-on-Severn, Worcester in the UK and began trading in November 2008 to design and sell cute and whimsical craft stamps manufactured in clear polymer
All the stamps shown on the site have been manufactured from original images drawn by Janet Roberts who is the Sole Proprietor of Pink Gem Designs.

I am absolutely thrilled that Janet agreed to sponsor our challenge this week! Janet & I first 'met' on a craft chat forum about 6 years ago and discovered that we are both from the same part of the country (although Janet has sinced moved). Janet is a very talented crafter & a lovely lady & I am so pleased that her stamp business is doing so well. Please pop across and have a look at the lovely stamps & digis she has to offer.

Some of the DT have used digi images from Pink Gem Designs.

Sharon






Jaime


 

I'm hoping you can join us in our first challenge of 2011 and pop across to the DT blogs & show some New Year love!!

The Crafty Creations Team.





8 comments:

  1. Mr Linky is not working. Here is my work:-
    http://peachcrate.blogspot.com/2011/01/hedgehog-wedding.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to let you know that the info about your sponsor is showing up as a neon pink, and is very difficult to read with the background. Just thought you might want to know. Hugs, dj

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards girls. nnaloracxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving seeing the dt's work, good to see some non card pieces too :) think i'll have to get my butt in gera n do something for the challenge this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gorgeous Dt creations, my card is for a new challenge blog and new Teddy Bo and Teddy Bea.
    Hugs cherie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for another great challenge and the DT inspiration is fab I especially like Bernie's card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi- whatan interesting challenge! My first beginnig means, that it is the first bag, I made with this special "cowpaper" and it ist my first bag in 2011. I found out, that I love to make bags and will show some more soon on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The DT did an awesome job again!! Great challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete