Followers

Pages

23 March 2011

#111- in stitches

We are back for our 111th challenge, what fun! All the entries last week were AAWWWEEEmazing once again. Keep the inspiration coming!
I, Jaime, am up for the challenge this week. I will also be sponsoring the prize from CTMH! It will include atleast one stamp set and a bunch of other fun goodies from CTMH!
So now on to the Challenge this week. . . IN STITCHES. . . which could be hand stitching, or haha side hurts from laughter stitches! You decide, the DT has done a wonderful combo for your inspiration.








Hope you got a good chuckle out of a few of those! Link your card below and remember to place CCCW111 as a keyword is posting to SCS or other. Thanks and happy creating!

11 comments:

  1. Fantastic cards by the DT. You girls are awesome. Thanks for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...what great cards....thanks for the fantastic challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabby challenge - i love how you've left it open to interpretation (and the laughter theme is wonderful!).... thanks for the theme, and for the amazing DT samples to inspire!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently purchased a Singer Pixie sewing machine for scrapbookers. It worked great at first, but thn I had to exchange it for a new one. It's a dud too, so I returned it and have store credit. I'm thinking of a basic Janome machine...what do you think?

    Anyway, I had to faux sew on my card; I hope that counts :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome challenge and amazing work from the DT! :D

    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I am having so much fun being on the DT. AND I am just amazed at all the entries...................Fun fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. super job from the DT.. Love this challenge..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the fab challenge - hope my "faux" stitching is okay for my card entry.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for this challenge! It was really fun & just what I needed today!

    ReplyDelete