Followers

13 April 2011

Challenge #114 Paper Piecing

Hi everyone, welcome to this week's PAPER PIECING challenge! Your rain shower creations were wonderful, thanks for sharing them with us!
Cardmadfairy is our sponsor this week!!
Jenni has set the challenge this week and provided the team with some of her very own fabulous images to work with too!

Here's some inspiration to get you all started!
Jenni


Jeanet

Amy

Peggy

Donna

 

Have fun with the challenge, we'll be back to let you know what the prize will be for this week's winner! 

Link your creations below and if you upload to a gallery please use keyword CCCW114. Thanks! 




7 comments:

  1. Love the paper piecing technique! Thanks for the cool challenge, the DT samples are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [14 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there - please ignore entry 12 as I put the wrong link in - I have re-entered at no 13. Great challenge and wonderful DT creations xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paper piecing is my favorite! Love the DT inspiration!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love paper piecing so just had to include that technique on my latest card. Great challenge idea! CoB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun challenge, love paper piecing. I linked my card, I'm #39. Beautiful work DT.
    Nikki
    www.theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the challenge and for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete