Followers

27 April 2011

Challenge #116- White Space

White Space. . . hmmm I am kinda scared of it. . . sounds like a wonderful challenge. The thing with White Space is it really doesn't have to be white, just open space. I love the look of cards and scrapbook pages with it, I just tend to not know how to use it or leave it so to say. The DT came up with some wonderful creations that I oooohhhed and aaaahhhhed over! But first our Sponsor!...

Whiff of Joy


The fabby, delicious smelling and looking rubber stamp is. . .



















Images Coming. . . The Easter Bunny kept us busy with family this last weekend and most of us are still trying to come out of the sugar coma. . . so more images to come as DT comes to. 

 
Hope you enjoy the challenge, please link your creation below and if on SCS use CCCW#116! Oh and Don't forget to add DT to your name below if you are interested in joining CCC! Thanks, Jaime!


11 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity of white space. Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, white space is scary. I almost never use it. Thanks for some wonderful inspiration from the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [28 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous DT cards great challenge too hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great DT cards, wonderful challenges, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meant to put DT after my name. Entry 64.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I entered my Card nr. 70, but can't see it. What did I do wrong?
    Hugs Wilma from www.all4you-wilma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi I entered my card nr82 but upload the wrong picture
    Great cards ladies!!
    Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the challenge and for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great challenge and great inspiration. (Forgot to add DT to my thumbnail!!) Kerys

    ReplyDelete