07 September 2011

#135 ~ Anything but a SQUARE

Good morning it's Dawn here again with my
next challenge for you.

"Anything but a SQUARE"

Wags n Whiskers is our lovely sponsor this week.




They are giving away 4 free digi images to the winner.

Good luck to all.

So we'd like to see your other then square cards or creations.






Reminder:  We are taking a break next week.  This challenge will finish next Wednesday as normal and the winner be announced when we return with a new challenge on 21st September!

10 comments:

  1. Can't see a link so am adding my card here Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant see a link either but my creation is here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again.... cant see a link so here is my creation - http://www.craftingqueen.in/2011/09/not-my-usual-style.html

    cheers
    Karuna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the fab DT inspiration and a fun challenge (who knew it could be so hard to NOT do square?!!) Dee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such gorgeous work from all the DT ! well done everyone !
    hugs
    susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for making me think outside of the box!! hehehehee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of inspiration from the design team and beautiful cards.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the challenge and the DT examples. The baby buggy is especially eye catching!

    ReplyDelete