Followers

Design Team Call

Design Team Call - Crafty Creations Challenges has a DT call for one position. Click here for more info

26 October 2011

Challenge #141

So wow has the fall flown by so far.   As I write this all the fieldwork is coming to an end and the trees are beautiful shades of Red, Yellow, Orange, Green, and Brown.  My favorite time of year is Fall and I love the crunch of leaves beneath my feet.  So your challenge this week is to use leaves and the beautiful fall palette for your creation.

We also are harvesting some new talent,  so if you would like to join the DT at CCC please place DT in the linkie behind your name.  We will be selecting a new DT member in the next couple of weeks from this weeks entries.


The sponsor for this week is Whiff of Joy!  Make sure to check out their site for the clearance stamps, will be going out of rubber, so last chance at some darlings! The prize this week will be Oakley with Bauble.

Here are the DT's  takes

Juelmarie

Dawn

Have fun and Happy Fall Y'all!  Jaime



13 comments:

  1. Great challenge, and beautiful DT cards, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [27 Oct 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely work by the DT...a wonderful variety of leaves. Thanks for the fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Entered my Autumn Acorn Leaf card.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous challenge theme ! Great,creative makes from all the DT !
    Hugs
    susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just came across this fun challenge. The DT did an awesome job capturing the Fall palette. My inspiration on my l/o (done super CHEAP) came from Home Depot's paint dept. Hope you like it, Claire
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great DT! Thanks for the fun challenge!
    Carri-abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous DT inspirations great chall thank you

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am trying to leave my link but ...for some reason the Comment info overlaps on the e-amil request and I can't finish entering...:( The cards and everything I saw here are so beautiful. I will try later but if i can't put them in, you can mine at http://createdbybb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Same for me. It is because we have IE 10 It's a problem with blogger. The owner of the blog must collapse the comments.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can not seem to enter my link :(
    Here is my card on my blog
    http://chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com/2011/10/fall-cutie-card.html
    Awesome cards everyone!!
    jessica

    ReplyDelete
  12. Had to try twice please delete #44
    Francine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the comments ladies, I will try to fix the comment overlap problem! Sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete