Followers

Design Team Call

Design Team Call - Crafty Creations Challenges has a DT call for one position. Click here for more info

16 November 2011

#144- RECYCLE, RECYCLE, RECYCLE

First I want to thank everybody that played along last week with Dawn's challenge idea of Peanut butter & Jelly! We all enjoyed your creations and had fun admiring them all.Our Congratulations go to Stephanie-Emma.  
So Stephanie, get in touch with Claire for your awesome prize of whimsical images  at Hopejacare.




NOW ON TO THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE

Hello everyone,

Peggy here and I have another fun challenge for today. I thought maybe we could use any recycled item we have hanging around our crafting tables or in our craft rooms. Easy and good for the environnement right!

Another great surprise again is that we are using Deena's images from A Creative Need Etsy shop and she has fun new ones for the upcoming holiday cards we are all scrambling to do. So make a card or any project using a recycled item and upload them here with a link to your blog for a chance to win your choice of 4 original images from Deena's shop!


Have a peek at our Guest Designer Lindsey's beautiful Christmas Giftbag  here:

Lindsey used Deena's young deer  image on some awesome design paper. Gotta love the close up of the ribbon embellishment  adding pizzazz to the sparkly snowflakes and all in my favorite color blue! Excellent work don't you think!


Jenni
Love the liquid applique on Santa's hat and sleigh bell Jenni did. I love how Jenny colored in the hat and used the most "festive" looking paper. Check out the pretty charm on  the bell.Awesome card!
 


Claire

What beautiful soft pinks for this  Hope branch image Deena created especially for the CAUSE. I love how Claire created such a pretty flower with the added leaves. The DT is on a roll with this heartwarming card.

Juelmarie

Juelmarie used the Santa's hat and sleigh bell and her bell is a real bell left over from something (no clue where) and the ribbon is from a gift from last year (Bed Bath and Beyond ribbon)



Jaime
Peggy
I used a few embellishments I took from other cards I had made in my stash to recycle. Deena's Mr. Snowman has got to be one of my favorite images because "cutsie" is in my heart to stay and you could simply not resist this wide smile now could you...

Deena
What a surprise we have here. Deena has used some superb vintage design paper to match her NEW vintage Santa. Check out the gold border, what a classy card.
 I am so excited to be sponsoring this week's challenge with my new images! Here's my card using my newest image "Dear Santa" released today!

Used Mr. Snowman colored with copics. Along with clear
plastic packaging being cut into scalloped edges
then painted with puff paint and tucked behind.

As always, we await impatiently for your beautiful projects. 
Have fun!
:)Peggy


6 comments:

  1. Great idea! And stunning projects!
    Simone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh perfect challenge. I recycled a chocolate box and altered it. Put all my own handmade flowers on it too. I look forward to seeing who wins. Good luck everyone. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful creations by you & your DT. Squeaking in in the last day of challenge my Birthday Mouse Card that has a recycled sandwich pick used.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW...very great DT works / ideas :)

    Annette xx

    http://paperpiecingbyannette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete