Followers

14 December 2011

Embossing and Glitter Challlenge #148

The Holidays are really upon us and I hope you're done your shopping because it's time to decorate! 


Let's 'Deck the Halls' with embossing and glitter!  


You can make any style card you like, it does not have to be Christmas, but be sure to use glitter, and heat or dry emboss something on it!   


I am sponsoring this week's challenge with 3 free digital images to the winner from my own shop...





And now for some DT inspiration for you...



Isn't this sweet?  Claire has made a darling Holiday card in pink; perfect for a special little girl!  The embossed snowflakes and bows are beautiful!


Deena
I've made a CAS (clean and simple) card for this week's challenge, dry embossing a peaceful holiday scene and adding glitter to the snowflakes and tree. 

Dawn has made such a lovely card with this paisley embossed background! Don't you just love that sweet ruffled ribbon?!


Juelmarie
Juelmarie's card is so festive and fun! I love her cheerful colors and that lovely glittered snowflake! 


Kaos
A beautiful card from Kaos; so elegant! I love the embossed musical note background, and the flourish!

Rudlis
 Doesn't this look like you could hang it on a tree as a perfect ornament?!  What a sweet image and great colors for this festive card!! 


Nana Donna
Donna's card is a shimmery classic! Lovely holly embossing in the background and a beautiful sentiment on the inside!



Peggy
Peggy's card is a vision in blue! (her favorite color, I know!)  Look at that gorgeous background and flocked trees!  

Thanks for playing with us and next week we will be having a special two week run blog hop!! Don't miss it as there will a few different prizes and winners too! 
Don't forget to leave us a direct link to your creations and use keyword CCCW148 if you upload to online galleries. 
Have fun playing!   

6 comments:

  1. wow, all the DT cards are amazing and so glittery!!! I decided to play along too!! I made myself pull out one of my embossing folders that I have never used!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the challenge, the DT members did a great job!

    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the coolest challenges, and I love the DT cards. Some are hilarious, some serious and some vintage. How uber great is that when you have DT's with such variety to meet everyone's needs! Spirited Love, Samara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for a great challenge. Love the DT work! And Merry Christmas to you all too. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for letting more than 1 card into your challenge. I didn't think I would (for obvious reasons (I'm Jewish) but I am really getting into the "Making Christmas Cards" shindig and loving it! Thank you for the opportunity. Spirited greetings to all - those who celebrate Christmas and those who celebrate the Holiday Season in other ways. Samara xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for a fabulous challenge--so much fun! LOVE all the gorgeous DT creations--very inspirational! :) Happy holidays to all!

    ReplyDelete