18 January 2012

#153- VALENTINE THEME

Hello to all,

Our week-end was so cold here in Montreal, that I thought maybe some Valentine projects would warm our hearts if not our noses! I did not go for my Sunday walk at -28 celsius thank you very much.

Our sponsor is  Whiff of joy this week and as usual Kathrina has a fabulous prize for our winner. So get those hearts out of your stash in any shape, size or color and Valentine us with your beautiful creations.

Here is the cute stampset our lucky winner will recieve.


Don't forget to link your card to your blogpost and if you do upload to SCS, the keyword is cccw153.

Look at the beautiful cards our DT has cooked up for your eyes only!
Kathleen has made such a pretty project for Valentine. Isn't this easel card gorgeous. Love the fading colour in the heart, the giant red scroll dies and I have to ask you...did you see that pretty lace all around. WOW
Bernie used some really fun Valentine design papers and added such a cute feminine embellishment on top of her cute love birds
 Donelda has used a beautiful heart flower plant to offer  her Valentine. Love the warm chocolate and simple string bow.
 Lindsey aka (Our own CAS QUEEN) has not only made one sample to inspire but two. Check this cute tower of love and the fun framing she did for the bottom one. I have to mention the blue base cardstock. Why? Because it's my favorite colour you know.


Juelmarie made this beautifuly coloured Valentine. This little dude is from Whiff of Joy and he's a charmer. How sweet of you to join us and inspire us on your week off.

Deena created such a fun yellow and pink Valentine card with her cute little love birds. What a fun sketch and pink lace, what a treat and on her week off too:)

Jaime's fun little mouse

and here is mine. I used some fun bright papers to show off this cute little image wrapped in love!




26 comments:

  1. Hi :)
    I'm trying to add my design to the challenge but there's no Mr Linky? lol
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to add mine too. Will check back later
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. Linky is up now ladies. Sorry about that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous works by DT!
    Hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have entered my card now. Great challenge and fab cards from the Dt. thanks
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love making Valentines! Great Challenge and DT work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful creations. Was not remembering if asked before, but I wanted to know if multiple entries are allowed as long as separate posts?
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Melissa, I don't think we ever addressed that question before, but I think it would be fine to have 2 entries per person to keep it fair. Thanks for asking!
      smiles,Deena

      Delete
  8. Hey ladies! I told you I would be back ;-) I love the DT creations for this week's challenge! You ladies are always fab!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there! Thanks for addressing the number of entries allowed. Might I suggest you add that info somewhere on your blog?

    Thanks for the challenge and for providing such beautiful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous inspiration from the DT ladies. Thank you for the challenge, I had lots of fun :)
    Hugs
    Lisa
    Dreamtime Designs

    P.S I have blog candy if you're interested.
    http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi; I think it's the first time I partipate so I hope I understood all the rules correctly, or else please delete my link!! Greetings from

    La Vikinga in Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  12. I added a second entry! Hope you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the fun challenge and a beautiful variety of samples!!! Blessings, Angie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great DT! Thanks for the fun challenge!
    Carri-abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful cards by the DT! Love the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful work by the design team! Thanks for the fun challenge! I love making Valentine cards!
    Glenda
    http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fun challenge blog you have and awesome inspiration from the design team! Thanks!

    Darlene
    MY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for the challenge. It was so fun using my Valentine imagination:D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great job Design team! Fun card to make for challenge

    ReplyDelete
  20. What beautiful cards! and so many entries. Thanks for the challenge.--pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hope it is okay that my valentine is a little non-traditional. Lovely work from the DT! Thanks for the chance to win that cute puppy stamp - I LOVE dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  22. this is a valentine gift for my husband.

    ReplyDelete
  23. You have made such awesome card. Your work is impressive as well as the best for the getting the perfect idea about giving a gift in valentine. Everything is perfect in this card. I also made this card.

    Fuzzi Bunz

    ReplyDelete