Followers

25 January 2012

Challenge # 154 Anything but a Card

Wow! What a great number of entries for our Valentines theme challenge! It's nice to see how much you all enjoy spreading the loooove!!  I'd like to say thank you to those who left us your comments along with your links; we do so appreciate them!
ARE YOU READY?  This week we are carrying the Valentine theme a little further but making it a bit more challlenging!

ANYTHING BUT A CARD VALENTINES FOR KIDS


THANKS to our fabulous Sponsor this week! 
 Digital Delights


Now here's what our team came up with for your inspiration! Have fun and link up your entries below!


Claire  












Peggy

Please leave us your direct link and if you upload to online galleries use keyword CCCW154.  

We are looking forward to seeing your creations!! 


10 comments:

  1. Love all the bright colours...lovely DT work!
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this challenge. DT, great job!
    Hugs
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the challenge opportunity & for the fantastic inspiration from the DT ladies.
    I had such great fun :)
    Happy craftin'.
    Lisa Walsh
    Dreamtime Designs
    * There is some candy on my blog if you're interested
    http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for a fab challenge The DT work is fabulous I have entered a non paper craft project, I do hope this is ok and within the rules (I am a newbie to all these challenges) I thought my little niece would like to give these friendship bracelets out to her friends on valentines which made me think it would be ok to enter, if not then please except my sincere apologise. Hope you all have a great week Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your challenge and entered. I'm a new follower.
    http://cricutmimi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the wonderful creations. Entered a Valentine MailBox I made using Love Struck 2010 Seasonal Cricut cartridge.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous creations ladies and hope you had fun with our stamps this week.
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
    www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely challenge thank you girls, Debbiex

    ReplyDelete