Followers

07 March 2012

Challenge #160 STRIPES

THIS WEEK'S WINNER

I would like to thank all the talented cardmakers who entered our Vintage fashion challenge. It was really cool to go through the gallery and be amazed at all of them. But we do have to pick one winner and  here she is, Joann. I just love all the pretty flowers, the pink and pretty lettering and colouring. How perfect for a mom's birthday too. Congratulations!




So please contact me Peggy by clicking on my name and I will let you know how to claim your prize.




NOW....it's time for a brand new challenge...  Let's have some fun with STRIPES!

I will be sponsoring this challenge with a gift card of $10.00 from SIMON SAYS STAMP!

Here's our DT with some inspiration to get you all started! 

 Deena I've used my own 'Love me a Cup of Coffee' image with stripes on the cozy and more stripes on the papers too.

Claire has made an adorable striped birthday card! I love her doodling!

  Bernie has created such a beautiful pattern of stripes and dots! What beautiful lettering too.

  Kaos 
  Rudlis used the stripes in different directions! Love the romantic feel with the doily and flowers.

Juelmarie's card is made using one of Deena's A Creative Need's images -


Peggy's cards are made with cute little chickies and a fun pom pom border.


Donelda played along this week too.  She used some bold, bright colour strips to make her stripes on this die cut clean and simple card.



Lindsey also decided to play along this week.  She created her own Washi Tape to use as the stripes on her card ... how cool is that!!



Leave us a direct link to your creations and use keyword CCCW160 for your online gallery uploads, thanks!! 
Have fun! 



7 comments:

  1. Great challenge this week and fab cards from the DT
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful inspiration! I, also, love Claire's doodling. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE all the stripey goodness here, DT! so many fun uses incorporated into so many DIFFERENT projects! love the eye candy, and thank you for the inspiration! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super dt inspiration thank you for the fun Challenge.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful striped paper DT creations. I used some digi striped paper.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards by the DT, great theme, thanks. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I made a layout for this one...hope that's okay. :)

    ReplyDelete