18 April 2012

Challenge #166 YELLOW and your choice color!

Hi everyone! I hope you're all having a wonderful week!  It's time for another challenge, are you ready??

It's a COLOR CHALLENGE : YELLOW and one other color! You choose what other color to add to your creations, but be sure to show us lots of yellow!

BERNIE is our sweet SPONSOR this week, with a fabulous prize for the winner! Thank you B!! 

Now, have a look at what my wonderful teamies did with their creations for your inspiration!


 Deena






11 comments:

  1. Great challenge and congrats to last week winner. Just like to say thank you for my lovely prize of the butterfly stamps - the arrived yesterday and are gorgeous, l used them last night to decorate the inside of a get well card. Thank you x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you are enjoying the prize, Susan! Thanks for stopping by and leaving us a comment! hugs,Deena

      Delete
  2. congrats to the winner and love all the dt projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great inspiration from the DT - glad I found your site!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely thank you girls. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great DT! Thanks for the fun challenge!
    Carri-abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohooo lovely challenge, hope my 'yellowy-orange' (and black) works ok with it! Lovely DT cards
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely challenge n awesomework by all the DT's

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my...I have just entered my very first blog challenge !!!..I am so excited !...thank you ladies for a great challenge hope to enter more now :)...Can I just say how beautiful all the cards are that the DT team have produced ... xx

    ReplyDelete