23 May 2012

#171- PASTELS, PEARLS & LACE

Good day to all,

My oh my, did our week-end just shine. It was a long one for us Canadians. Yesterday was rainy and will be again today. So how perfect that our challenge is all about

PASTELS  PEARLS & LACE


Have a look at what the team created for your inspiration!
So get ready and use your pastels , your lace and embellish with beautiful pearls. 

Our Lindsey went with a soft pink and feminine lace too. Great job Lindsey.

Love how Donelda did some cut out pastel pink roses! What a unique style. Well done to you.


Deena played with us this week, how cool. I love this pretty paper and the nice for you tag. Check out that little blue pearl on it. The touch!
Jaime
The winner this week will get a package of goodies from my craftroom. I have not yet taken a picture of it, but you will surely enjoy it.

Thank you all for joining us this week.



4 comments:

  1. Lovely interpretation. Love the delicateness of your choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can find my entry here
    Thanks for looking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems we are to quick, since there is no linkin tool. here is my entry:http://elephantfairies.blogspot.com/2012/05/something-new-something-blue.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about the late Linky tool, we have it up now! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete