Followers

Design Team Call

Design Team Call - Crafty Creations Challenges has a DT call for one position. Click here for more info

30 May 2012

Challenge #172 Circles

Hello crafty creators!! 


Do you feel sometimes that life is so hectic that you are running in circles? I do!! Some days I get so spun around I see spots


Well, it's better to get a little dizzy than get ourselves into a tizzy about it...so today's challenge is...


Running in CIRCLES

Our fabulous SPONSOR this week is 


Hello! I am Heather, the artist and owner of Fresh Brewed Designs . I'm the wife of an amazing husband and mother of two sweet and talented kids. I home school my children. I LOVE coffee, creating and chatting with my friends. Fresh Brewed Designs is an online shop that I opened in November 2010. We sell a wide variety of rubber and digital stamps that grows daily. We have a digi release once (sometimes more) a month as well as our monthly rubber release and blog hops.
At Fresh Brewed Designs we always have a fresh pot of creativity brewing.
So stop by and join us for a cuppa whenever you want!
Our sponsor will be offering the winner their choice of 3 IMAGES from the shop! 

For some inspiration, have a look at what our busy team did with circles and Fresh Brewed Designs fun images, and leave us your links below! 







6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card ladies! I posted the prize will send it out promptly! Hugs to all you loveldy designers. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards ladies! Seriously love each one!! Thank You DT for some fabulous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab cards by the DT, thanks for the inspiration and great challenge.

    Jo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love visiting this blog. Even when I don't enter the challenges it is so inspirational just to look around.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ladies! Your kind words are so wonderful to hear!
    Smiles, Deeana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for a great challenge. Fab DT inspiration, Donna ☺

    ReplyDelete