23 May 2012

Winners #170

What a fantastic range of male Birthday cards you all created last week. It certainly doesn't look like any of you struggle to create projects for the men in your lives! Random.org has chosen this weeks winner of 3 digi stamps from Hope Jacare Doodles.



An please email hopejacare@yahoo.com with your choice of designs.




Thanks also to those of you that used Spud in your creations. One of you will win the underwater die cuts and an image of your choice - Random.org (in the shape of Hope) has chosen Marianne . 



If Chrissy and Olga would like to also choose an image just e-mail me hopejacare@yahoo.com with your choice of designs.

1 comment:

  1. Wauw I'm a winner!! I see my card in your blogspot. I loved using Spud on my card. Thanks!
    Hugs,
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete