06 June 2012

Challenge #173 Wedding or Anniversary

Welcome back to Crafty Creations Challenges! It's Lindsey hosting today, and this week, we are asking to see your wedding or anniversary-related paper-crafted creations. Our sponsor this week is Digital Paper Craft.




From owner Siobhan: 
I have always loved to draw. When I was introduced to the Internet, I found a whole new way to draw – with art programs! This opened up a completely new world for me. In 2000, I started up my pixel site, “Lillyskites”. From there I moved on to designing web sets and dolls, and from there more and more people requested scrapbooking graphics – so here I am! I love creating children graphics, and my style is mainly whimsy and prim. No matter how hard I try to go another way, it usually always ends up as one of these! I now have my new website, digitalpapercraft.com

Our winning entry this week will receive a $12 credit to the Digital Paper Craft store. Siobhan also provided a number of her images for our design team to work with this week. Here is what we've come up with for your inspiration: 



Donelda is letting the image take centre stage on this terrific cut-front card. 




Lindsey (that's me!) took two of Siobhan's images to make patterned paper for a card suitable for a wedding or anniversary greeting.



Jaime has added the sentiment right to the image for this anniversary card.






Juelmarie has used the Out of the box technique and some fussy cutting with the fabulous images from Digital Paper Craft!


Now it's your turn! Link up your wedding or anniversary card or other paper-crafted creation below for your chance to win! And come back a little later today to find out last week's winner of three Fresh Brewed Designs images. 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely Challenge...inspirational work by the DT's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the inspiration, DT did a wonderful job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely inspiration here! Ger X.

    ReplyDelete