01 August 2012

Challenge #181 Cool Summer Treats

Welcome back to another Crafty Creations challenge! Are you feeling the HEAT?  This summer has been hot and dry, so we're doing our best to cool things down!

COOL SUMMER TREATS is our theme this week!

Grab your favourite cool treat and take a seat at your crafting table!  Lets see ice cream, lemonade, watermelon, and more. Have fun!


I am excited to be sponsoring this challenge!




The winner will receive 3 images of their choice from my SHOP.  



A Creative Need Digital Images began with a need to express my passion for art in a new way!
I have been an artist and paper crafter for many years, and have enjoyed many styles of  rubber and digtial stamps.  It was my practical side that led me to using digital images more often in my own creations. I simply love that they can be resized, flipped and printed so easily and they take up no space in my crafting room! 
I have merged my love of drawing with my need for images by digitizing my own unique illustrations. My drawing style is influenced by real everyday moments and natural beauty, with the occasional flare for whimsy.  You will find new images every month at A Creative Need, Squigglefly and now at Can You Digi It?!

I am pleased and proud to be sponsoring this challenge! Thank you to the design team for their wonderful creations, and best of luck to all the participants!


Here's a FREEBIE for you!
DOWNLOAD HERE.


Deena Perreault
A Creative Need Digital Stamps
http://acreativeneed.wordpress.com/

Now, here's the team's cool creations...



Jaime
 is keeping cool with these sweet Popsicle treats!

Lindsey's card makes me think of eating a great big ice cream cone by the pool!!  Mmmm!!

Deena 
I kept my cards CAS, clean and simple, cool and sweet this week!



Have fun and stay cool! 

8 comments:

  1. really cute cards and inspiration. thanks for the freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cards... especially the lemons one! I hadn't come across this challenge before but will try to give it a go - I only have 3 days left so hopefully I can create something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite fruit, thanks for the watermelon...

    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Aug. 06, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the watermelon slices!These will be just right for a summer card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so pleased that I did manage to make a card with these wonderful watermelon slices. Thanks Deena for these. Hugs, Suze

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love watermelon. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete