Followers

08 August 2012

Winner of Challenge #181

Thank you for joining in our Summer Treats challenge last week!  It sure helped cool things down!

We have our WINNER....  KELLY LLOYD


Congratulations Kelly!! Please contact me, Deena with your 3 digital image choices from A Creative Need!

I would also like to give a runner up prize this week!! Crafty SUZE  used my FREEBIE in her creation here! It just made my day, so Suze, please select 1 image of your choice from A Creative Need and contact me too!

Have a creative day!!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the win.. i am off to choose my digi's and send you an email..

    Thanks again
    hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Kelly! I was just wondering was the winner announced for challenge #180 (buttons) I can't seem to see it anywhere?
    Many thanks,
    Fiona L x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fiona! You were right, we missed announcing the winner for challenge #180! Thanks so much for letting us know!! I've added a new post with the winner today. hugs,Deena

      Delete
  3. Awwww...such a sweet card! Congrats winners - very generous of you Deena to have 2 winners this week! bx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Deena for awarding me a runner up prize. I really enjoyed creating a card with your image. Hugs, Suze

    ReplyDelete